Communitybaptistpa Logo Search the register Communitybaptistpa Online
  1. Home
  2. Licensing
  3. Join the register
  4. Registration applications
  5. Application guides
  6. UK provisional registration

I've graduated from a UK medical school and want to complete F1

This guide is for graduates from UK medical schools. It explains how to apply for provisional registration with a licence to practise.

You must have provisional registration with a licence to practise before you start your first year of the Foundation Programme (F1).

After reading this guide, you’ll be able to apply for provisional registration using our secure web portal, Communitybaptistpa Online.

Make sure you also read our guide on provisional registration, which gives more detail on provisional registration.

Read this guide
To find out what you need to do to make your application.
Next steps
Once you are ready to apply – make your application online. You can do this up to three months before you start your F1 post.
у нас

на сайте